AccountEdge Network Edition is financial management software for small or medium-sized organizations. Its data can be accessed by multiple users on a peer-to-peer network.
This donation provides one user license. Each workstation on the network must have its own user license. Organizations should request this donation and then purchase licenses for up to 15 simultaneous users directly from Acclivity at the discounted rate offered to new TechSoup recipients.
Benefits for Organizations
If you have accounting experience or have access to an accounting consultant, you can use AccountEdge for banking, sales and expense tracking, customer management, purchases and payables, inventory, and payroll.
- Networking: On a peer-to-peer network, data is stored in a single company file on a host computer. From there, it can be accessed across the network by other licensed workstations as well as the host.
- Reports: More than 200 reports are built into AccountEdge, including Balance Sheet, Profit and Loss, Customer Ledger, and Cash Flow Analysis.
- Nonprofit template: Although AccountEdge is not designed as nonprofit software, it features an Accounts List template for nonprofits that you can modify to suit your needs.
- Payroll: The Payroll Easy Setup Assistant manages tax tables, payroll year, employee cards, and other information. The Process Payroll Assistant streamlines payroll with a four-step system. Payroll-related add-ons and services are available directly from Acclivity at retail prices. Payroll tax updates are available to new TechSoup recipients at a discounted annual subscription rate.
- Integrated emailing: You can email statements, invoices, and quotes from within AccountEdge, either in batches or individually.
- Mobile capabilities: AccountEdge Mobile for iPhone and iPad is a free application that lets users enter transaction and sales data when they're away from the office and synchronize that data with the desktop and network versions of AccountEdge.
Besides payroll tax updates and workstation licenses, which qualify for a discount, other add-on services and solutions are available directly from Acclivity at retail prices.
AccountEdge includes 30 days of free phone and email support. After this, new TechSoup recipients can purchase a discounted annual support plan directly from Acclivity. In addition, the Acclivity website includes a discussion board and a searchable knowledge base.
Free Accountant Copy
Organizations using AccountEdge can fill out this form to request a free copy of AccountEdge for their certified or chartered accountant.
The administrative fee for this product is not refundable, and the product cannot be exchanged.
Obtaining This Product
When TechSoup approves your donation request, we will send a message to your organization email address with instructions for obtaining and activating this product.