AccountEdge Basic is financial management software for organizations with fewer than 10 employees.
This donation provides one user license. If needed, additional user licenses are available directly from Acclivity at retail prices.
Benefits for Organizations
If you have accounting experience or have access to a consultant, you can use AccountEdge Basic for simple accounting activities, such as banking, expenses, sales, and customer management.
- Reports: More than 80 reports are built into AccountEdge Basic, including Balance Sheet, Profit and Loss, Customer Ledger, and Cash Flow Analysis.
- Forms designer: You can create invoices, statements, and other forms with customized graphics.
- Audit trail: The Audit Trail report shows changes made to the company file, who made them, and when.
- Integrated emailing: You can email statements, invoices, and quotes from within AccountEdge Basic, either in batches or individually.
- Mobile capabilities: AccountEdge Mobile for iPhone and iPad is a free mobile app that lets you enter transaction and sales data when you're away from the office and synchronize that data with the desktop version of AccountEdge Basic.
- Recurring transactions: You can set up recurring transactions to be recorded automatically or for notification of due dates.
Additional business services are available directly from Acclivity at retail prices.
AccountEdge Basic includes 30 days of free phone and email support. After this, annual support plans are available for purchase directly from Acclivity at retail prices. In addition, the Acclivity website includes a discussion board and a searchable knowledge base.
The administrative fee for this product is not refundable, and the product cannot be exchanged.
Obtaining This Product
When your donation request has been approved, TechSoup will send a message to your organization email address with instructions for obtaining and activating this product.