The Accomplishing More With Less webinar series teaches participants how to accomplish more in less time and with less effort and stress. It is presented in three 90-minute sessions, a week apart from each other.
This donation provides one "conference-room" license for the series. Any number of an organization's staff can gather in a conference room and participate as a group.
Participants share the screen of one computer or project the view to a big screen. Audio is available either through free integrated VoIP services or through toll-based phone conferencing.
Benefits for Organizations
Participants from your organization will learn how to:
- Manage interruptions better
- Deal with email overload
- Work more strategically and collaborate more effectively
- Manage competing priorities
- Organize and manage electronic and paper information
- Manage stress through purposeful action rather than passive reaction
Here are the dates for the webinar series in the second half of 2014. Please be sure your attendees will be available for all three of the dates in the series you choose.
- July 9, July 16, and July 23
- September 17, September 24, and October 1
- October 22, October 29, and November 5
- December 3, December 10, and December 17
People-OnTheGo publishes a workbook that can be used in conjunction with this series. It is available from Amazon in both print and Kindle editions.
The administrative fee for this product is not refundable, and the product cannot be exchanged.
Obtaining This Product
Expect four emails. When your donation request has been approved, TechSoup will send a message to your organization email address with preliminary information about obtaining this product. People-OnTheGo will then send you an email for each webinar session with the login information for that session.