Visual Staff Scheduler Pro is scheduling software that can be used for either employees or volunteers. Managers can create schedules by shift, position, department, or location; monthly calendars; daily rosters; time-off reports; and estimated labor cost reports for any time frame. Completed schedules can be printed, published in PDF format, or emailed.
Other capabilities include the following:
- Employees can be assigned attributes such as skills, training, or certifications to ensure that the appropriate personnel are working.
- Employee profiles and contact information can be viewed from within the software.
- The software can track how many vacation days and sick time an employee has taken and also show how many times an employee has been scheduled a particular shift.
- Schedules and shift patterns can be rotated or copied, saving time in the scheduling process.
A video introduction to Visual Staff Scheduler Pro can be seen on the Atlas Business Solutions Web site. Although the video shows version 14, most features are available in version 10, offered here.
This donation consists of a CD-ROM and a license for two users.
In addition to the standard Special Offers restrictions, the following eligibility requirements apply to this donation:
- One donation may be requested per organization per fiscal year (July 1 to June 30). This request does not affect the product-ordering limits for any other TechSoup Atlas Business Solutions donation programs.
- Organizations that promote political views, influence legislation, or support candidates for public office are ineligible for this product.
This product is made available through TechSoup's Special Offers program. Because of the limited nature of this offering, the product will be available only while supplies last.
The administrative fee for this product is not refundable, and the product cannot be exchanged.
Obtaining This Product
When your request has been approved, your product will be shipped from the TechSoup warehouse. This product can only be shipped to physical addresses, not PO Boxes.