Comodo Endpoint Security Manager (ESM) is software that protects networked laptops, desktops, and servers ("endpoints") against viruses, spyware, and other online threats. In addition to protecting endpoints, it also allows administrators to monitor and manage endpoint status and resource usage. It consists of client software that runs on the endpoints and management software that runs on a server.
This discounted offer provides a one-year subscription for use of the product, protection updates, and new product features on up to 10 endpoints. You can request multiple products through TechSoup to protect additional endpoints, up to a maximum of 50. If you need protection for more than 50 endpoints, you can purchase it directly from Comodo after you request this product.
Benefits for Organizations
If you have network administration experience, you can use Comodo ESM to
- Centrally manage protection for all the endpoints in your organization's network against viruses, worms, Trojan horses, spyware, adware, rootkits, and threats not seen before ("zero-day attacks")
- Improve system and network performance by managing endpoint resource usage
- Firewall: A firewall continuously monitors your Internet connections and prevents unauthorized access, even over a Wi-Fi network.
- Host intrusion prevention: Prohibits untrusted executables from tampering with other processes and files.
- Virtual testing of unknown files: The software runs unknown applications or files in a secure virtual environment where they can't damage Windows, its registry, or user data. Files found to be harmful are automatically removed.
- Reputation-based security: Uses behavior analysis to help determine the trustworthiness of unrecognized files without interrupting the end user.
- Endpoint resource management: Administrators can manage or define operational thresholds for network connections; processes and services; installed applications; CPU, RAM, and hard-disk usage; bandwidth consumption; and connected USB devices.
- Virus-free guarantee: If an endpoint ever becomes infected, Comodo's online technicians will correct the problem at no additional cost. If Comodo can't restore your endpoint to working condition, Comodo will cover up to $5,000 in repair service fees by a local, Comodo-certified repair center. See Comodo's license agreement (PDF) for guarantee details.
Read a full list of features on Comodo's website.
Comodo offers free phone, email, and online support. Phone support is available 17 hours a day on weekdays. Email and online support is available 24/7/365.
The administrative fee for this product is not refundable, and the product cannot be exchanged.
Obtaining This Product
When TechSoup approves your donation request, we will send a message to your organization email address with instructions for obtaining and activating this product.