Eligible nonprofits and charities can receive donated and discounted subscriptions to Office 365 Nonprofit directly from Microsoft. Click Get It Now to visit Microsoft's Office 365 Nonprofit page, where you can learn more and sign up. You do not need to add anything to your TechSoup cart or go through the TechSoup checkout process to sign up for this offer.
What Is Office 365?
Office 365 provides you and your staff with
- Hosted email and calendars with Exchange Online
- Instant messaging and web and video conferencing through Skype for Business
- Cloud-based access to familiar Office applications
- Access to your documents from anywhere with OneDrive for Business
- More, depending on the subscription plan
How Can My Organization Benefit from Using Office 365?
Learn about Office Web Apps, hosted email, document sharing, and other benefits provided by Office 365 in this TechSoup article: What You Need to Know About Microsoft Office 365 Nonprofit
How Can I Get Office 365 for My Organization?
You must request donations of Office 365 Nonprofit directly from Microsoft. You'll begin by signing up for a trial of Office 365 so Microsoft can verify your eligibility. Follow the step-by-step instructions in the How to Get Office 365 Nonprofit tab.
How Can I Get Help Implementing Office 365?
TechSoup's partner Tech Impact provides several Office 365 migration services for eligible nonprofits. These range from a fully managed migration to DIY workshops. You can request the following Tech Impact services through TechSoup.
- Office 365 Assessment: This offer provides an assessment of whether your organization can benefit from a managed migration to Microsoft's Office 365. An assessment would be helpful if you're considering migrating to Office 365 but don't have dedicated IT staff or adequate IT knowledge to migrate to the service on your own. After the assessment, Tech Impact will provide an estimate for how much it would cost to have them set up Office 365 for you.
- Office 365 DIY Migration Workshops: If you want to move to Office 365 but don't want to pay for a fully managed migration, consider requesting the Office 365 DIY Migration Workshop for Small Organizations or the Office 365 DIY Migration Workshop for IT Departments. In these workshops, Tech Impact will walk you through the migration process and provide you with the knowledge you need to perform your own migration.
- SharePoint Online DIY Migration Workshop: You can also learn how to migrate an on-premises file-sharing system to SharePoint Online without paying a third party to handle the implementation for you. SharePoint Online is included in certain Office 365 subscriptions.