Norton Small Business protects computers, tablets, and smartphones against the latest online threats. It does most of its work in the background while consuming few system resources and requiring little user interaction. It allows remote management of the devices in an organization with no need for a server.
This donation provides a subscription for use of the product on up to 10 devices for one year. The subscription includes protection updates and new product features. The product will cease to function entirely after one year unless the subscription is renewed.
Benefits for Organizations
You can use Norton Small Business to
- Protect your organization's data from viruses, spyware, malware, and other threats
- Reduce system administration costs by keeping your computers running smoothly
- Prevent uninvited connections to computers and other devices so they can't steal information, install and launch programs, or make other dangerous changes to your organization's computers
- 24/7 threat protection: Combines several defense and antivirus technologies based on networks, files, reputation, and behavior.
- Mobile Insight: Checks apps for potential privacy risks, high battery and data use, and intrusive behavior.
- Mobile device location: Remotely locates lost or stolen devices, locks them, and wipes them.
- Centralized management: The Norton Management web portal allows you to view the status of all devices, invite users to install the product, and fix some security issues remotely.
Organizations needing protection for more than 20 devices should consider using a Symantec Enterprise product. For example, Symantec Endpoint Protection Small Business Edition can also be managed from the cloud and is suitable for up to 100 endpoints.
This product description is for the version of Norton Small Business that was released in May 2014. However, when you download your Norton product, you will receive the most recent version. As updates are released, they are installed automatically.
Support, Renewals, and Upgrades
This product is identical to the version sold through the Symantec website and includes the standard support, renewal, and upgrade options available with retail products.
Since you may request only one Norton Small Business product per fiscal year, choose the bundle that will meet your needs for the full 12 months: 5 devices, 10 devices, or 20 devices.
The administrative fee for this product is not refundable, and the product cannot be exchanged. Symantec's money-back guarantee does not apply to this product since it is donated.
Obtaining This Product
When your donation request has been approved, TechSoup will send a message to your organization email address with instructions for obtaining and activating this product.