PayAnywhere is a mobile payment processing solution for iOS and Android devices. It combines a mobile app with a card reader for accepting credit and debit card transactions from any location with a supported Internet-connected mobile device.
Organizations and public libraries that participate in this offer will receive:
- One mobile card reader (Up to four additional card readers can be obtained directly from PayAnywhere after requesting this offer.)
- After processing $300 in transactions — a $10 credit from PayAnywhere
- Waived transaction fees for the first $1,000 processed within 30 days of activating an account
- Access to discounted rates for an Authorize.Net Payment Gateway for accepting credit and debit cards over the Internet
See below for details on PayAnywhere and Authorize.Net rates and fees.
Benefits for Organizations
You can use PayAnywhere to:
- Accept payments while traveling or at one-time events
- Save money by not paying the setup, cancellation, or monthly fees associated with a typical merchant account
If you have web development experience, you can use Authorize.Net to add a donate button to your organization's website to accept online donations.
- Mobile card reader: You can accept mobile payments by attaching PayAnywhere's card reader to a supported iOS or Android device and downloading the free PayAnywhere app. Cards accepted are Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, and PayPal.
- Merchant portal: In the free merchant portal, PayAnywhere Inside, you can get detailed account activity and create custom reports and alerts for transactions and trends. You can also add multiple users with unique logins to your account.
- Emailed or printed receipts: You can email itemized receipts of PayAnywhere transactions for a donor's tax records. You can also print receipts from iOS devices with a compatible printer (see System Requirements).
- Next-day funding: Your money is available to you on the following day.
- Authorize.Net payment gateway: View the Authorize.Net data sheet for a list of capabilities.
PayAnywhere Rates and Service Details
View the standard PayAnywhere rates that will apply after the first $1,000 in transactions.
PayAnywhere does not require a termed contract to open a merchant account. There are no termination, cancellation, or minimum transaction fees associated with a merchant account. However, you must agree to the terms and conditions of the PayAnywhere Merchant Service Agreement.
Authorize.Net Rates and Service Details
If your organization needs to process payments online, you can sign up for an Authorize.Net payment gateway with certain fees waived. View Authorize.Net rates and fees that will apply for all Authorize.net transactions.
A separate merchant account through My Biz Perks, a PayAnywhere partner, is required to accept payments with the Authorize.Net Payment Gateway. PayAnywhere will assist with the signup process. There are no termination or cancellation fees associated with a merchant account. However, you must agree to the terms and conditions of the My Biz Perks Membership Terms and Conditions.
Organizations are not required to set up an Authorize.Net payment gateway if they don't need to accept payments online.
Credit card companies require any U.S. organization that processes, stores, or transmits credit card data to comply with the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS). PayAnywhere's products and services are PCI compliant at level 1, the highest level.
PayAnywhere provides online FAQs and live chat for this offering and live toll-free phone support 24 hours a day.
The administrative fee for this product is not refundable unless PayAnywhere denies an organization's application for a merchant account. No exchange is possible.
Obtaining This Product
You will need to take further action to obtain this product after your donation request has been approved. TechSoup will send instructions to your organization email address.
Each organization must apply for a merchant services account directly with PayAnywhere. Applicants must have an organization checking account to receive funds.