Crystal Reports 2011 is reporting software for creating and delivering interactive reports via the web or embedded in enterprise applications. It allows end users to execute decisions from the report itself, accelerating data-analysis and decision-making tasks.
This product is an upgrade that requires a previous version of Crystal Reports. It replaces the Standard, Professional, and Developer editions of previous versions, and includes the equivalent of the Developer edition feature set.
Benefits for Organizations
- Design professional, highly-formatted reports
- Connect data to a library of prebuilt charts and graphics for distribution inside or outside of an organization
- Export as PDFs, Excel spreadsheets, RTF documents, or read-only reports
Reports can also be previewed in HTML and shared online through SAP BusinessObjects BI OnDemand, a web-based business intelligence and report-sharing platform.
- Animated charts, graphics, and video files can be placed in reports through Xcelsius and Flash. The Flash (SWF) files can be embedded in the report or linked via a website.
- End users can perform on-report sorting, filtering, and reformatting interactively without requerying the database through the use of optional parameters. (Requires use of the .NET Winform and .NET Webform viewers.)
- Salesforce.com users can access customer data in their reports via deploying the salesforce.com driver to SAP BusinessObjects BI OnDemand.
- Report authors can use the Crystal Reports design tool integrated into Visual Studio to create reports.
Compare the features of SAP products available through TechSoup.
- Databases such as Sybase, IBM DB2, Access, SQL Server, and Oracle
- Spreadsheets such as Excel
- Text files
- XML files
- Groupware applications such as Lotus Notes
- Any other data source accessible through a web service, ODBC, JDBC, or OLAP
The administrative fee for this product is not refundable, and the product cannot be exchanged.
Obtaining This Product
When TechSoup approves your donation request, we will send a message to your organization email address with instructions for obtaining and activating this product.