TechSoup invites volunteers to help us equip changemakers with the transformative technology solutions and skills they need to improve lives globally and locally.
If you are interested in volunteering with TechSoup, the first step is to join and complete your TechSoup profile so all TechSoup community members can read more about you.
Online Volunteer Opportunities
- Share your knowledge, tech tips, and advice with hundreds of thousands of changemakers by writing for TechSoup or TechSoup for Libraries.
- Ask questions or answer tech-related threads in our forums. Share how the nonprofit sector can better use technology to increase an organization's impact.
For more information about volunteer opportunities at TechSoup, contact us by emailing email@example.com.
In-Person Volunteer Opportunities
NetSquared seeks event hosts who are passionate about promoting the use of technology for good and meeting other people who are interested in using the web for social change.
NetSquared offline meetings are currently taking place in 60+ cities around the world. They offer an opportunity to convene locally to share ideas, learn from one another, and collaborate on projects for real-world impact.
Does this sound like you? Then apply to become a NetSquared organizer.
- I'm excited about gathering people to discuss and facilitate the use of nonprofit technology.
- I have strong roots in my community (or want a way to create them).
- I have one to two hours each week that I can devote to organizing an event.
- I have a computer, Internet access, and computer skills.
- I have event-planning skills and resources.
- I love to network and connect people.
Learn more about NetSquared and apply to become a local organizer.