Curious to see what website experts really think when they look at a website? View our archived webinar, Short Evaluations of Real Websites. This free one hour webinar is presented in cooperation with SAP, a donor partner of TechSoup. During the hour, web design experts Susanne Hempel and Steve Williams take a look at a succession of real nonprofit and library websites.
Some questions the experts ask are:
- Does the website accurately reflect the mission of the organization?
- Is the navigation intuitive and easy to understand?
- Does the website have original content?
- How searchable is the site from a search engine?
- Are there ways to make it easy for a visitor or supporter to participate in that community?
This webinar focuses on the general principles of web design, and is appropriate for anyone interested in improving their organization's website.
This work is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 License. If you have any questions regarding redistribution or use of this work, please contact email@example.com.