Wish you knew more about the basics of broadband, but you don't know who to ask? This beginner level webinar will introduce you to terms, tools, and concepts that will help increase your understanding.
Topics will include:
- What is the difference between the various types of broadband connections?
- What do Mbps and Kbps really mean?
- How much speed does your library need?
- What's the difference between download and upload speeds? Why does it matter?
- How can I learn more about broadband?
- How can I talk to others about the need for broadband at the library?
- Plus, lots of time for questions from participants
This webinar is part of a series of webinars exploring the Edge Initiative Benchmarks.
This work is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 License. If you have any questions regarding redistribution or use of this work, please contact email@example.com.