Does your library or organization provide computers for the public? Would you like to know more about basic troubleshooting on a Windows PC so you can minimize downtime? This introductory level webinar will introduce you to tips and techniques that will help you understand how to fix common problems.
During the hour, we discuss:
- How to handle a "frozen" PC or one that appears to be "dead"
- Handling common printer issues
- Terms that are useful to know when talking to tech support
- Resources for learning more about how computers work
- Plus, lots of time for participant questions!
The presenter for this session is Joe Olayvar, who is a Technology Consultant for the Washington State Library.
This webinar is part of a series of webinars exploring the Edge Initiative Benchmarks, focusing on Benchmark 10.
This work is published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 License. If you have any questions regarding redistribution or use of this work, please contact email@example.com.